Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,339 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.947 NAD / PEN
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 N$ in Windhoek you would need to make just about 36,702 N$ (S/. 9,299) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)