Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19545 NAD / INR
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 44% cheaper than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 N$ in Windhoek you would need to make just about 35,238 N$ (₨180,294) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)