Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00222 NAD / PYG
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 42% cheaper than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 N$ in Windhoek you would need to make just about 31,386 N$ (14,117,168 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)