Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Wilmington, Delaware, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 712 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021.
Do you live in Wilmington, Delaware? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 47% cheaper than in Wilmington, Delaware (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Wilmington, Delaware you would need to make just about $2,404 in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)