Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 835 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.47008 ANG / PLN
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ƒ 5,900 in Willemstad you would need to make just about ƒ 3,887 (8,270 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)