Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 886 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.438 ANG / CAD
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, you would need at least ƒ 7,498 (C$5,214) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ƒ 6,300 in Willemstad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)