Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01636 ANG / JPY
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, you would need at least ƒ 6,815 (¥416,635) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ƒ 5,600 in Willemstad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)