Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00161 ANG / KRW
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, you would need at least ƒ 5,634 (₩3,498,220) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ƒ 5,400 in Willemstad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)