Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 700 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03154 ANG / DOP
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ƒ 5,600 in Willemstad you would need to make just about ƒ 3,326 (RD$ 105,455) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 3 hours ago)