Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.799 ANG / USD
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ƒ 5,500 in Willemstad you would need to make just about ƒ 3,446 ($1,915) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)