Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23062 ANG / HKD
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 54% more expensive than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, you would need at least ƒ 9,081 (HK$39,378) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ƒ 5,900 in Willemstad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)