Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 763 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.795 ANG / USD
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ƒ 5,700 in Willemstad you would need to make just about ƒ 3,494 ($1,946) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)