Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32192 ANG / BRL
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ƒ 5,400 in Willemstad you would need to make just about ƒ 2,607 (R$ 8,097) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)