Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 681 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00597 ANG / HUF
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 37% cheaper than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ƒ 5,800 in Willemstad you would need to make just about ƒ 3,669 (614,632 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)