Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,955 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00049 ANG / COP
Do you live in Willemstad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ƒ 5,800 in Willemstad you would need to make just about ƒ 2,907 (COL$5,935,539) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)