Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22012 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €2,629 (11,942 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 4 hours ago)