Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is about the same as in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,653 (C$6,973) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,600 in Wiesbaden.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)