Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,617 (C$6,919) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,300 in Wiesbaden.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)