Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €3,873 (₩5,182,375) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)