Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14896 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €1,764 (R$ 11,840) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (about 2 hours ago)