Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €3,955 ($4,739) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)