Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Wiesbaden, Germany
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €1,453 (ARS $161,618) in Rosario.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)