Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / USD
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €2,647 ($3,149) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)