Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04174 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €2,095 (Mex$ 50,203) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)