Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14628 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €1,743 (R$ 11,919) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)