Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01719 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €2,876 (Php167,351) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)