Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,175 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021.
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €3,577 in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)