Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10812 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 37% more expensive than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €5,494 (HK$50,815) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,000 in Wiesbaden.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)