Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13448 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €5,119 (kr38,063) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Wiesbaden.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)