Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05837 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €2,910 (R 49,861) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 9 hours ago)