Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Wiesbaden, Germany
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,067 prices entered by 731 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €1,698 (ARS $188,813) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)