Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €1,838 (COL$7,960,469) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)