Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00013 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 60% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €1,651 (12,761,170 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)