Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Wiesbaden, Germany
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00194 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Wiesbaden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Wiesbaden (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Wiesbaden you would need to make just about €1,739 (895,497 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amritsar costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨650 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)