Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Whitehorse, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06280 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Whitehorse? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Whitehorse (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Whitehorse you would need to make just about C$3,166 (Mex$ 50,413) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)