Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Whitehorse, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CAD / COP
Do you live in Whitehorse? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Whitehorse (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Whitehorse you would need to make just about C$2,273 (COL$6,645,996) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)