Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Whangarei, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.677 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Whangarei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Whangarei (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$6,107 (€3,641) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$5,400 in Whangarei.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)