Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Whangarei, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,192 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37500 NZD / PEN
Do you live in Whangarei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Whangarei (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Whangarei you would need to make just about NZ$2,768 (S/. 7,381) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (about 3 hours ago)