Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,220 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26803 USD / PEN
Do you live in West Lafayette, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in West Lafayette, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in West Lafayette, Indiana you would need to make just about $2,237 (S/. 8,345) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $0.74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiclayo costs S/. 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)