Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Wenzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.718 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Wenzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Wenzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Wenzhou you would need to make just about 9,635元 (5,607 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 5 hours ago)