Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Wenzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Wenzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Wenzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,684元 (₩2,859,285) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Wenzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)