Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Wenzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11466 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Wenzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Wenzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Wenzhou you would need to make just about 8,015元 (RD$ 69,902) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (about 2 hours ago)