Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Wenzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.521 CNY / USD
Do you live in Wenzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 24% more expensive than in Wenzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,421元 ($1,751) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Wenzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)