Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Wenzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Wenzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Wenzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Wenzhou you would need to make just about 6,370元 (R$ 5,522) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)