Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Wenzhou, China
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06997 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Wenzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Wenzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Wenzhou you would need to make just about 6,138元 (ARS $87,722) in Rosario.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)