Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Wenzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.317 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Wenzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Wenzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,397元 (C$2,520) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Wenzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)