Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Wenzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.553 CNY / USD
Do you live in Wenzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Wenzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Wenzhou you would need to make just about 9,804元 ($1,496) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.26 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jhelum costs ₨450 (33 minutes ago)