Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Wenzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,024 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00179 CNY / COP
Do you live in Wenzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Wenzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Wenzhou you would need to make just about 7,139元 (COL$3,982,719) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)