Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Wenzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01516 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Wenzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Wenzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Wenzhou you would need to make just about 5,988元 (395,087 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 4 hours ago)