Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Wels, Austria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Wels? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Wels (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,076 (₩4,115,292) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Wels.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)